Lost all my old green cards
Author Message
 Lost all my old green cards

Apparently when I taught my last class I left my kit bag behind, and now no one
can find it. I have to build a new one from scratch, which is a bit of an
aggravation, but possible (need to get a new "dinger", remember Deb?).

However, I had a collection of green cards (S/3x0 Reference Summary) that will
be hard to replace (had a green card, the yellow card, the yellow booklet, two
of the salmon / pink booklets (the first one where the title was one word per
line so that if you read the first letter of each word it spelled SEARS, and
the later one where they made sure that wasn't possible), a blue booklet (I
have lots of those, still), and the white booklet (which I think is still
orderable).

So, I can take care of the blue and white "green cards", but can anyone help me
locate the others? All this is nice to have, not need to have, of course, but I
would like to try and rebuild this little collection.

BTW, anyone know if there will be a new reference summary? There have been an
awful lot of instructions introduced that are not in the most current one.

Regards,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Lost all my old green cards

Quote:

>Apparently when I taught my last class I left my kit bag behind, and now no one
>can find it. I have to build a new one from scratch, which is a bit of an
>aggravation, but possible (need to get a new "dinger", remember Deb?).
>However, I had a collection of green cards (S/3x0 Reference Summary) that will
>be hard to replace (had a green card, the yellow card, the yellow booklet, two
>of the salmon / pink booklets (the first one where the title was one word per
>line so that if you read the first letter of each word it spelled SEARS, and
>the later one where they made sure that wasn't possible), a blue booklet (I
>have lots of those, still), and the white booklet (which I think is still
>orderable).

The OS/360 JCL card is still orderable.  Green cards are not, as far as I
can tell.

What is the order number of the current S/390 reference summary?

-- glen

Fri, 29 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Lost all my old green cards
Glen,

Thanks. I don't care about the JCL reference.

The cards that are still orderable, as far as I know are:

GX20-0406 ESA/370 Ref. Summary (blue booklet; about USD 3.10)

SA22-7201 ESA/390 Ref. Summary (white booklet, about USD 15.60)

I'll order those when I get back from Europe, I was just trying to find
replacements for the ones that are not orderable.

Thanks.

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Lost all my old green cards

Quote:
>Glen,

>Thanks. I don't care about the JCL reference.

>The cards that are still orderable, as far as I know are:

>GX20-0406 ESA/370 Ref. Summary (blue booklet; about USD 3.10)

>SA22-7201 ESA/390 Ref. Summary (white booklet, about USD 15.60)

>I'll order those when I get back from Europe, I was just trying to find
>replacements for the ones that are not orderable.

>Thanks.

>Steve Comstock
>Telephone: 303-393-8716
>www.trainersfriend.com

>256-B S. Monaco Parkway
>Denver, CO 80224
>USA

I show two more still available:

GX20-1850-07 S/370 REFERENCE SUMMARY
GX20-0157-02 S/370 EXTENDED ARCHITECTURE REFERENCE S

Sadly, the S/360 Reference Summary, GX20-1703, appears to be unavailable.

Dave

P.S. Standard Disclaimer: I work for them, but I don't speak for them.

Sat, 30 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Lost all my old green cards
Cool. Thanks for the info.

And thanks to all the folks who have volunteered to send me copies or
originals. It looks like I'll be able to rebuild the whole collection.

Regards and thanks,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Sun, 31 Mar 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Immediate Visa/Green Card sponsorship for Smalltalk Developers

2. On the subject of Green Cards

3. On the subject of Green Cards .......

4. New Green Card

5. Green Card Lottery- Final One?

6. Green Card Lottery- Final One?

7. German Green Card for IT-experts!