question about assembly on PCs
Author Message
 question about assembly on PCs

where should i post if i want to learn more about Assembly for PCs?

Ron Chapman

IRC - EFNet (sometimes undernet, too): LtChapman or deaddude on channels
#wasteland, #starfleet, #holodeck, #demos, and #powerrangers
IPHONE: LtChapman, deaddude, IHATEU or WJRR-Ron on various channels
home page updated and ready to post!!!

Sun, 04 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 question about assembly on PCs
: where should i post if i want to learn more about Assembly for PCs?

The group for this is "comp.lang.asm.x86"

--

-- my opinions are my own, etc., etc.  <== usual disclaimer --

Mon, 05 Jan 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. APL2/PC Exchange Assembly files

2. 370 assembly on a pc

3. where I can found Peter Norton's Assembly Language Book for the IBM PC bookz

4. Updated PC Assembly Language Tutorial

5. IMB/PC Assembly Language helppppppppppppp ...

6. WTD PC Assembly Language Step by Step (book disk)

7. new pc assembly language area

8. PC Assembly textbook recommendation

9. PC Assembly help NEEDED......

10. PC assembly

11. Updated PC Assembly Language Tutorial

12. pc assembly language