How to mask a password when the user type it ????
Author Message
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????

I'd like to know how to mask the password that the user type !
my compiler is Microsoft ans85.

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????
Set the 3270's field attribute to low intensity.
Quote:

> I'd like to know how to mask the password that the user type !
> my compiler is Microsoft ans85.

Mon, 30 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????
We be mainframe assembler programmers.  No M$ stuff be allowed on our iron!

Quote:
>I'd like to know how to mask the password that the user type !
>my compiler is Microsoft ans85.

-- Steve Myers

The E-mail addresses in this message are private property.  Any use of them
to  send  unsolicited  E-mail  messages  of  a  commerical  nature  will be
considered trespassing,  and the originator of the message will be  sued in
small claims court in Camden County,  New Jersey,  for the  maximum penalty
allowed by law.

Tue, 01 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????

Quote:

> Let 'em have it Steve....on the subject of M$...does anyone have any thoughts
> on when they are going to start marketing NT as a replacement for OS/390?  I
> know it has to come sometime soon (the marketing, the reality is a long way
> off)...

> What are the groups thoughts on NT and its 'scalability' .vs. big iron?
> Anyone out there think it will make it?

Sure...  Second Tuesday of next week...

NT = "Not Today"

     -jc-

Wed, 02 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????
: NT = "Not Today"

NT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow"
--
| Edward E. Jaffe                | Voice:      (310) 338-0400 x318     |
| Mgr., Research & Development   | Facsimile:  (310) 338-0801          |

| 9841 Airport Blvd, Suite 700   | IBM Mail:   USS24J24 at IBMMAIL     |
| Los Angeles, CA 90045          | Web page:   www.phoenixsoftware.com |

Thu, 03 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????

Quote:

> NT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow"
> --

NT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Nice Try"

Klaus

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????

Quote:

>NT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Nice Try"

NTNT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Nice Try, Not Tested, Not There"

with kind regards

Volker Bandke
(BSP GmbH)

Mon, 07 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to mask a password when the user type it ????

Quote:

>>NT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Nice Try"

>NTNT = "Not Today, Not Tomorrow, Nice Try, Not Tested, Not There"

c'mon... NT is going to put the mainframe out of a job... or hadn't MS told
you yet?
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sat, 19 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Mask password entry and diable Esc button

2. Masking input for Password field in CA-Dbfast

3. >Masking input for Password field in CA-dBFast

4. Password Masking

5. How can I mask passwords w/ raw_input()?

6. masking password in text based app

7. Masking video display of users input

8. masked array argument in user-defined function

9. masks for icons in file types

10. how to convert data type into user defned type in fortran

11. User management with different type of user

12. New User Question: extension types and python 2.2/class/type