command language definition
Author Message
 command language definition

Does IBM have anything other than IKJSCAN and IKJPARS for command
definition and parsing? If so, in what manual or document? THNX. Pierre.

Fri, 24 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 command language definition
The command procedure languages, CLIST and REXX, available under TSO each
offer some parsing aids.  REXX has been made available in environments
other than TSO.  There is an OS/390 TSO bookshelf that contains titles
dealing with CLIST and REXX respectively.

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 command language definition
I was looking for something that could be used in assembler language
programs. I am very familiar with REXX and CLIST. Thnx.
Quote:

> The command procedure languages, CLIST and REXX, available under TSO each
> offer some parsing aids.  REXX has been made available in environments
> other than TSO.  There is an OS/390 TSO bookshelf that contains titles
> dealing with CLIST and REXX respectively.

Sat, 25 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 command language definition
I have two parsing subroutines if you like. One is a "rough"
parser and is analogous to REXX' PARSE with no template, using
generic separators such as comma, space, and semicolon,

The other is a "Fine" parser and will tokenize down to the
extreme level.

This statement A=B+C will parse into one element with the rough
parser, and five elements with the fine parser.

They are written in assembler and rely on specific register
contents prior to call and return.

Email me if you would like them. WARNING: Doc is limited to
comments at the front and on the instruction lines of the source
file.

Later!
BB

wpb AT jps DOT net

Up to 100 minutes free!
http://www.keen.com

Sun, 26 Jan 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Command language definition

2. E-mail _can_ work for language definition

3. use definition for DLL / OCX from other language

4. Eiffel: Language Definition

5. Suggested language change wrt end comments for class/routine definitions

6. language definition versus library

7. Definition needed for pure declarative programming language

8. Logo language definition

9. Self-Definition of Languages

10. Second draft of PKL (Palaste's Keywordless Language) definition

11. Firewall Policy definition language?

12. Workshop on Interface Definition Languages (reminder)