New IBM PC Server 500 System/390
Author Message
 New IBM PC Server 500 System/390

Has anyone here had any direct experience with the new server, especially running
MVS/ESA? Some of the people I have talked to have run more VM and VSE and don't
have any direct knowledge of how MVS runs on the box.

There is a new flash (G023542 9522) which has some good stuff in it but I am
looking to talk with someone that has had direct MVS experience. We are about to
get one of these and do some crazy things with MVS and I would love to talk to
anyone about the box.

Thanks.
-

Mon, 01 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT
 New IBM PC Server 500 System/390
I screwed up and left off my fancy new sig file from my previous post.
| Andrew McIntyre     | for blatantly obvious promotional stuff try:   |

| 404-343-8749 office | "This is satisfying, in a way. I'm pretty sure |
| 404-343-9174 fax    |  we humans still outnumber you--others."       |

Mon, 01 Dec 1997 03:00:00 GMT

1. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

2. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

3. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

4. USA CA Norwalk - IBM MVS-OS/390 Systems Programmer

5. OS/390 web server PC file submit?

6. IBM: Announces new OS/390 (and VM) compiler

7. IBM announces new release of z/OS (OS/390) compiler

8. New ESA/390 emulator on the PC

9. For all Systems/390 PL/I programmers and system-programmers

10. The largest collection of Smalltalk Related Links on the net (500+ links, 78 new entries)

11. Help Application Development in IBM 390 Assemblers.

12. IBM's S/390 Support Web Page