Please ignore this posting
Author Message
 Please ignore this posting

Well, the header does ask you ignore it.  My ISP has changed their
uplink supplier and I don't seem to have any posts in this ng to pick
up, so I thought that I'd make this posting in the hope that it might
kickstart the server... some people will try anything.

--

Charles F Hankel, Wirral, UK
{*filter*} Systems Professional

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Please ignore this posting

Quote:

> Well, the header does ask you ignore it.  My ISP has changed their
> uplink supplier and I don't seem to have any posts in this ng to pick
> up, so I thought that I'd make this posting in the hope that it might
> kickstart the server... some people will try anything.

> --

> Charles F Hankel, Wirral, UK
> {*filter*} Systems Professional
> Surfing through this life on the Y2K wave
> Antispam: take away my breakfast to reply

OK Charles, I ignored this posting. I didn't read it; I swear!
(Just a further test to see if you get the reply)
--
Bill

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 Please ignore this posting

Quote:

>My ISP has changed their
>uplink supplier and I don't seem to have any posts in this ng to pick
>up, so I thought that I'd make this posting in the hope that it might
>kickstart the server... some people will try anything.

The last few days there have been very few messages posted.

Oh yes, I also ignored your test message. 8)

Mark A. Young

Tue, 26 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please Ignore Previous Posting

2. Please ignore initial posting

3. Sorry guys: please ignore last posting

4. Totally Objects Test Post, please ignore

5. test post, please ignore

6. Test post, please ignore

7. Test Post [Please Ignore With Extreme Prejudice]

8. This is a test post please ignore

9. Test post -- please ignore

10. Smalltalk news server test post - please ignore

11. test posting from w3.uccb.ns.ca - please ignore

12. posting test - please ignore