Dynamically Calling Programs from PL/I
Author Message
 Dynamically Calling Programs from PL/I

Quote:

> Hello:

> My client wants to do a dynamic call of an ASSEMBLER
> program from PL/I -- her inital code contains:

> DCL
>    TSSAI OPTIONS(ASM INTER RETCODE) ENTRY(*);

We have a very old(pre XA) assembler interface routine
that is statically linked but does a LOAD of a second
assembler routine, which is actually preloaded.

We don't actually execute the dynamically called program,
we just use the EPLOC as a starting point for a table lookup.

There may be better Macros to use, eg. BLDL?
--
notice: by sending advertising/solicitations to this account you will be
indicating your consent to paying me $70/hour for a minimum of 2 hours for

Mon, 08 Feb 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Dynamically Calling Programs from PL/I

2. Trying to dynamically call Cobol subroutine from PL/I.

3. Calling a COBOL program from a PL/1 program

4. Calling a COBOL program from a PL/1 program

5. Dynamically called VI's meet VISA sessions / programming books

6. Need help on PL/I called program

7. Cobol calling Pl/1 program

8. dynamically call a procedure WITH parameters in another dll

9. Dynamically change called procedure

10. Dynamically calling sub-vi's

11. error is generated when a vi is called dynamically in exe

12. Dynamically calling IVI driver VIs