Share/Guide/FTP sites?
Author Message
 Share/Guide/FTP sites?

Some years ago I used software made available via an organization
called Share (or Guide?). Does anyone know if these groups still
exist and whether the siftware they shared is available online?
Or, for that matter, does anyone know of FTP sites for asm370
programs? Any info would be appreciated.      Thanks.

Fri, 06 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Share/Guide/FTP sites?

Quote:

>Some years ago I used software made available via an organization
>called Share (or Guide?). Does anyone know if these groups still
>exist and whether the siftware they shared is available online?
>Or, for that matter, does anyone know of FTP sites for asm370
>programs? Any info would be appreciated.      Thanks.

Guide and Share are both alive and well. You can find them on the web
at

http://www.guide.org

and

http://www.share.org

Both maintain a gopher server as well as the http servers, but I don't
know if there is any code available for download. SHARE still runs the
Share Program Library Administration (SPLA) which distributes
contributed programs.

IBM has a 390 site at http://www.s390.ibm.com/.

Fritz

Sun, 08 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT
 Share/Guide/FTP sites?
Apparently there is a group in the US that put a CD out at their
conventions. Look at the IBMLINK forums (I have seen extensive discussion
there on this topic).

If anyone does know of any FTP sites, please post to group, as I think most
are interested ...

Regards Gerard

Quote:
>Some years ago I used software made available via an organization
>called Share (or Guide?). Does anyone know if these groups still
>exist and whether the siftware they shared is available online?
>Or, for that matter, does anyone know of FTP sites for asm370
>programs? Any info would be appreciated.      Thanks.

        Name: Gerard Nicol

       Phone: (61)(02) 739-8807

Mon, 09 Feb 1998 03:00:00 GMT

1. Squeak FTP site established: ftp://ftp.create.ucsb.edu/pub/Smalltalk/Squeak

2. My ftp site (ftp://ftp.iag.net/pub/clipper)

3. new ftp engine at my ftp site!

4. LLNL Web site / FTP site down

5. Recent SHARE/GUIDE meeting

6. SHARE/GUIDE meeting 16-21 August 1998

7. ANNOUNCE: Freeware WebLS 1.5 for Site Guides, Product Advisors, Tech Support

8. can someone please recommend a ftp site for j

9. Ftp site for J source code

10. FTP sites for free APL's for macintosh

11. FW: Visual J freeware ftp site

12. Visual J freeware ftp site