370 Assembler to run on pc
Author Message
 370 Assembler to run on pc

get the Higgins program.  does everything

Quote:
>Hi:
>I'm a student just starting to study assembler.  Does anyone know where
>i could get either freeware(preferably) or shareware an IBM 370
>assembler to run on a pc.

>Thanks

>Allen

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 370 Assembler to run on pc

Quote:

> i could get either freeware(preferably) or shareware an IBM 370
> assembler to run on a pc.

There's a link to PC370 from my VM page,

        http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jax/rcfb/vm.html

--
Jack J. Woehr                 # The Drug War is Race War
PO Box 51, Golden, CO 80402   # The Drug War is Class War.

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~jax/rcfb # Arrest the War on {*filter*}.

Wed, 25 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 370 Assembler to run on pc
Hi:
I'm a student just starting to study assembler.  Does anyone know where
i could get either freeware(preferably) or shareware an IBM 370
assembler to run on a pc.

Thanks

Allen

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 370 Assembler to run on pc
I don't remember the exact location for Don Higgins pc370.

You may try Tachyon site for 390 cross assembler : www.sni.net/~dbond

Quote:
>get the Higgins program.  does everything

>>Hi:
>>I'm a student just starting to study assembler.  Does anyone know where
>>i could get either freeware(preferably) or shareware an IBM 370
>>assembler to run on a pc.

>>Thanks

>>Allen

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 370 Assembler to run on pc
you may try also this one :
http://oak.oakland.edu/pub/simtelnet/msdos/emulate/pc370v42.zip
with all disclaimers (i don't use it)

------

Thu, 26 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Run 370 Assembler on PC's

2. 370 Assembler Imulation for the PC?

3. 370/390 ASSEMBLER Compiler/linkage for PC Platform

4. 370 assembler to PC transalator

5. PC/370 Cross Assembler

6. PC 370 Cross Assembler

7. PC-based S/370 assembler simulation

8. Running 370 Assembler on Intel Machines

9. Running 370 Assembler Code with OS/2 or Win32 - 1st Version

10. Q: Free 370 Assembler?

11. Shareware 370 environment and assembler under Linux?

12. Assembler 370 compiler.....Windows/DOS