Is the HiperBatch Guide still available on softcopy anywhere
Author Message
 Is the HiperBatch Guide still available on softcopy anywhere

While not "exactly" ASM370 stuff, I'll ask here for lack of discovery of a
more appropriate forum.

I am delighted and buoyed my client's interest in squeezing more out of his
production day by leveraging more of OS/390's power, specifically, in the area
of batch turnaround.

Sure I've done the VSAM BLSR thing, but I was wondering if those classic
documents on HiperBatch and maybe even BatchPipes (the concept, not the
product collaboration twixt IBM & BMC) might be net-accessable in softcopy
format so I can get up to speed with them again?

Ed Panker
Panker Systems Ltd.
Remove the asterisks and "nospam." to reply

Thu, 23 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Is the HiperBatch Guide still available on softcopy anywhere
The IBM Book Manager Web Site has both books in softcopy.
The URL for the HiperBatch Guide is:
http://ppdbooks.pok.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/IEA5J70...
ENTS

The URL for BatchPipes/MVS is:
http://ppdbooks.pok.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr/bookmgr.cmd/BOOKS/ICEBP00...
ENTS

Chetney Hieber
Mgr. of Technical Development
Information Services International

Quote:

>While not "exactly" ASM370 stuff, I'll ask here for lack of discovery of a
>more appropriate forum.

>I am delighted and buoyed my client's interest in squeezing more out of his
>production day by leveraging more of OS/390's power, specifically, in the
area
>of batch turnaround.

>Sure I've done the VSAM BLSR thing, but I was wondering if those classic
>documents on HiperBatch and maybe even BatchPipes (the concept, not the
>product collaboration twixt IBM & BMC) might be net-accessable in softcopy
>format so I can get up to speed with them again?

>Ed Panker
>Panker Systems Ltd.
>Remove the asterisks and "nospam." to reply

Mon, 27 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Is J for sun3 anywhere available?

2. Is Dynamic still available anywhere?

3. Is TCP/IP in Forth source available anywhere?

4. Update patches to 5.2b available anywhere?

5. New FPC version available anywhere for ftp?

6. Standard ML available anywhere?

7. Is R5RS available anywhere else?

8. Is Borland Turbo Prolog for DOS available anywhere.?

9. EBNF for FORTRAN - Is it available anywhere

10. Provencher's CONTIN program--available anywhere?

11. Is the code for tknapster available anywhere?

12. Resume: Smalltalk Consultant Available anywhere in the USA