More Assembler Training?
Author Message
 More Assembler Training?

Hi,

The two weeks of Assembler language class in January / February were a huge
success, and now we have another request. But we have only a small number of
prospective students right now.

If you or your company would be interested in training some folks in Assembler,
let me know (email, voice mail, letter, or I'll be at SHARE Wednesday and
Friday). Let me know how many students you might have and if you would be
interested in hosting the class.

The current requestor is in Seattle, but if someone has a larger number of
students and wants to host, we can change the location, and the requestor is OK
with that.

Details on the course content can be found on the website indicated in my
signature file.

Thanks,

Steve Comstock
Telephone: 303-393-8716
www.trainersfriend.com

256-B S. Monaco Parkway
Denver, CO 80224
USA

Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Assembler training (announcment [ad?])

2. Assembler Training

3. Assembler Training **promotional note**

4. Anyone looking for Assembler training?

5. More Assembler Training?

6. Assembler Training (a little OT)

7. Assembler training **promotional note**

8. Assembler Training (a little OT)

9. Assembler Training **promotional note**

10. More Assembler Training?

11. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources

12. Training Registry - Directory of Computer Programming training resources