using assist...
Author Message
 using assist...

hi, I've been trying to use an external routine saved in  a txtlib and call it
from an assist program and I keep getting "unresolved external reference".
I made sure I'm calling right from the assist program. and the routine had
no errors when I assembled it and succesfully produced a text file which later
I put into txtlib.
I was wondering if somone had a sugesstion or could tell me what i am missing?
                                             thanks

Wed, 19 May 1993 02:18:00 GMT

1. Help: How to Read and Print a Table using Assist/I?

2. Assist me with ASSIST info

3. ANNOUNCE: VisualAge Usability Assist Tool - VA Assist - Free Trial

4. ASSIST: is anybody out there still using this?

5. Linkage Assist circa 1978

6. Refresh with VA/Assist Pro

7. Mathematical Assist Instructions

8. ASSIST system

9. ASSIST

10. Microcode Assist for VSAPL

11. Anagram Assist and TopDown vs. BottomUp

12. ST/V 286 primitive assist code available...