Excel and text paragraphs
Author Message
 Excel and text paragraphs

Hi,

I'm coding with MS Excel 97. I would like to use WordArt or the standard
textfield. How can I tell VBA to write the following text between
columns from A to K and over the background image?

First         kfjdkfjdk fjfkfjkjfkdfjd kd kfdfd
              fdjkfdjkddjfkjkf dfdkdjfk dkfkdjkfdj
              fdfjkdfkjdkjkdfjdkfjdkf fdfjkfjf kfjdkfj

Second        fdfnfjkdfsfkjfkfkfjkfjkjk jkjkj kjkjkfd jk
              fdf dfsf fsfsf fsff fsf ffsdf sffs

Impossible?

Thanks,
Mika

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 04:36:06 GMT
 Excel and text paragraphs
Hi Mika,

This newsgroup is for the use of Visual Basic for Applications in Word.  For
help with Excel, you are more likely to get what you need if you post to
microsoft.public.excel.programming

Please respond to the newsgroups for the benefit of others who may be
interested.

Hope this helps
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Quote:
> Hi,

> I'm coding with MS Excel 97. I would like to use WordArt or the standard
> textfield. How can I tell VBA to write the following text between
> columns from A to K and over the background image?

> First         kfjdkfjdk fjfkfjkjfkdfjd kd kfdfd
>               fdjkfdjkddjfkjkf dfdkdjfk dkfkdjkfdj
>               fdfjkdfkjdkjkdfjdkfjdkf fdfjkfjf kfjdkfj

> Second        fdfnfjkdfsfkjfkfkfjkfjkjk jkjkj kjkjkfd jk
>               fdf dfsf fsfsf fsff fsf ffsdf sffs

> Impossible?

> Thanks,
> Mika

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 10:18:41 GMT

1. Delete range of paragraphs based on start text of paragraphs

2. Blank space at beginning of paragraph when Text Interpretation is set to HTML Text

3. select paragraph, prompt, select next paragraph

4. Linking a paragraph to another paragraph.

5. Indenting Paragraphs in Text Formatted Email

6. Add a text box to selected WORD paragraphs

7. Replacing text while looping through paragraphs

8. Store Paragraph Text

9. Paragraph Styles for Text in All Cells

10. Changing auto paragraph number to text

11. HTML formatted text from a paragraph?

12. How to insert paragraph between picture & text