How To Create Global Inspector Toolbar?
Author Message
 How To Create Global Inspector Toolbar?

Is it possible to install an Inspector Toolbar using a VB COM Addin which
will be available to all subsequent Inspectors without having to catch the
NewInspector event and reinstall the toolbar every time?

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 17:25:02 GMT
 How To Create Global Inspector Toolbar?
Old Issue Resolved: Creating a toolbar in one Inspector seems to be
available to all other Inspectors (although 1st time I tried this it didn't
carry over, not sure why).

New Issue 1: Following code receives "Runtime error 5: Invalid Procedure
Call or Argument" error:
        OriginalButton.Copy NewInspectorBar

I thought this might be a problem of duplicate Toolbar names (see Q208715),
but Outlook doesn't object if I create multiple toolbars with same name.

Fri, 19 Sep 2003 19:34:34 GMT

1. Inspector toolbar conundrum

2. Superscript out of range error when adding buttons on toolbar on DistList Inspector

3. Inspector Toolbar Problem

4. Inspector Toolbar?

5. VB4 Toolbar Control--Creating Toolbars

6. Adding a global toolbar item

7. Low performance: Copying toolbar to GLOBAL.MPT

8. How can I copy a toolbar to GLOBAL.MPT

9. global templates: toolbars

10. Global Modules-startup-429,activeX component can't create object

11. Creating a Global Date/Time Stamp feature for forms

12. New contact is created in Global Address List??