prevent opening of the task pane
Author Message
 prevent opening of the task pane

I am very short of space on my screen, so I would like to prevent the
opening of the task pane after I copied three idems into the clippboard.
How can I prevent the opening of the task pane?

Michael Mller

Mon, 24 May 2004 05:34:17 GMT
 prevent opening of the task pane
You can stop the TaskPane fro opening each time you start Word by
clearing the SHOW AT STARUP checkbox in the TaskPane.

You can turn stop the Office Clipboard from displaying when you copy
items by changing the Option settings at the bottom of the Clipboard
TaskPane.

Dian Chapman
Technical Consultant
& Microsoft MVP

More tips: http://www.mousetrax.com
Word MVP FAQs: http://www.mvps.org/word/index.html
MS newsgroups via browser: http://communities.microsoft.com/newsgroups

On Wed, 5 Dec 2001 22:34:17 +0100, "michael mueller"

Quote:

>I am very short of space on my screen, so I would like to prevent the
>opening of the task pane after I copied three idems into the clippboard.
>How can I prevent the opening of the task pane?

>Michael Mller

Tue, 01 Jun 2004 06:34:13 GMT

1. Adding item to task pane

2. Editing the "Task Pane"

3. Is it possible to create custom Task Panes?

4. Custom Task Pane

5. Customize Task Pane

6. Custom Task Pane

7. Task Pane