mail merge to email
Author Message
 mail merge to email

Yes, Word's mail merge feature can do this, but exactly how well depends on your Outlook and Word versions (and specific build numbers).
--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
Outlook and Exchange solutions at http://www.*-*-*.com/

> Could be a simple question for some - is there a way to
> do a mail merge and have it perform the merge then email
> the document? I need to do a mass email to roughly 2000
> of my clients.

> Thanks
> Justin

Sat, 03 Sep 2005 23:46:18 GMT

1. Mail Merge to Email

2. Mail Merge BarCodes / Mail Merge Insertion Point

3. Word Mail merge to Outlook Email with PDF Attachment

4. Formatting Merge Fields in Word Mail Merge

5. Word Mail Merge Err - Word could not merge...

6. Help sending HTML mail in mail merge

7. HTML forms, Word, e-mail and mail merge

8. creating word mailing labels with Mail Merge

9. Attachments for e-mail in mail merge

10. Sending mail in RTF whiteout using mail merge?

11. HTML forms, Word, e-mail and mail merge

12. Input data for mail merge, Print Mail Merge, Save and Close Word.