vba for full screen function in Visio
Author Message
 vba for full screen function in Visio

There was a previous post on this subject, but the message
text is not available.

I need to create a Visio VBA macro that will open a Visio
diagram in full screen. I can turn off the Tool bar,
Status Bar, Rulers and ScrollBars individually however, I
can not figure out how to turn off the Title bar or Task
bar.  Does anyone have any idea how to do this?  Is there
full screen code that will do all of the above, that is
not documented?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

Pamela Gonzalez

Tue, 07 Jun 2005 21:55:43 GMT
 vba for full screen function in Visio

Pamela,

Try Visio.Application.DoCmd(visCmdFullScreenMode)

--
Dawn

> There was a previous post on this subject, but the message
> text is not available.

> I need to create a Visio VBA macro that will open a Visio
> diagram in full screen. I can turn off the Tool bar,
> Status Bar, Rulers and ScrollBars individually however, I
> can not figure out how to turn off the Title bar or Task
> bar.  Does anyone have any idea how to do this?  Is there
> full screen code that will do all of the above, that is
> not documented?

> Thanks in advance for any help you can provide,

> Pamela Gonzalez

Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:40:41 GMT

1. Adding VBA function to Visio's VBA Editor from ActiveX DLL

2. Visio VBA not supporting string functions?

3. Call a VBA-Function in Visio

4. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

5. Full screen with full-size active-x control problem

6. visio diagram to XML / creating textfiles with VBA in Visio

7. OffScreen image/screen pages/full screen management/multimedia

8. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

9. Capturing screen contents of full screen DOS app under windows

10. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?

11. Capture Screen in DirectX full screen application

12. Changing screen resolution in full-screen programs?