ActiveX control from Web Page
Author Message
 ActiveX control from Web Page

Does anybody know how I would go about creating a (or using a pre-built)
control that will allow me to access Outlook folders and items from a Web
Page. I know that this would require the user to install an ActiveX control
(security issues and all). I have created an e-mail/calendar application on
the web, and I would like to allow the users to syncronize Outlook with this
database on the web (Access or SQL). Any ideas where I can find resources,
such as code for something like this? (I know the MyPalm (my.palm.net) and
others have proprietary programs that do this).
Thanks!

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 22:46:35 GMT

1. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

2. REGISTERING ACTIVEX CONTROLS ON WEB PAGES

3. Using ActiveX control in web page?

4. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

5. Activex Control on Web Page w/Database connectivity

6. activex controls in web pages

7. ActiveX Control On Web Page

8. Help with ActiveX Controls on web pages

9. HELP: Using ActiveX Control in web page

10. Pass info to ActiveX Control from web page

11. Real Confused using ActiveX controls on web pages

12. ActiveX Control on web page