Permanently delete item from Inbox in Outlook VBA
Author Message
 Permanently delete item from Inbox in Outlook VBA

Hi All,
            Is there any way by which I can Permanently delete an item from
the Inbox folder using Outlook VBA programming.

            I do not want to show the prompt (Are you sure you want to
Permanently delete the selected item ? )

            I am using the following code to delete and move it to the
Deleted Items folder.

            Item.Delete

            Please help me out. Thanking you for the same. Waiting for a
positive response from you all.

Regards,
Sriram Mallajyosula

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 21:50:31 GMT
 Permanently delete item from Inbox in Outlook VBA
No.  The Outlook Object Model doesn't allow for permanent deletes.  If you
need to do this you would have to use Collaboration Data Objects 1.21

Quote:
> Hi All,
>             Is there any way by which I can Permanently delete an item
from
> the Inbox folder using Outlook VBA programming.

>             I do not want to show the prompt (Are you sure you want to
> Permanently delete the selected item ? )

>             I am using the following code to delete and move it to the
> Deleted Items folder.

>             Item.Delete

>             Please help me out. Thanking you for the same. Waiting for a
> positive response from you all.

> Regards,
> Sriram Mallajyosula

Wed, 10 Nov 2004 10:19:57 GMT

1. Permanently delete item from Inbox in Outlook VBA

2. Permanently delete an item

3. How do I ban permanently deletion of the deleted items folder

4. Permanently Delete an Item

5. Deleting Appointment items - permanently!

6. VBA - Delete Object permanently - not only move in recycler

7. Where are saved the rules of inbox items in outlook

8. Scheduled task to empty Outlook deleted items

9. Before-Delete-Item-event in Outlook?

10. Scheduled task to empty Outlook deleted items

11. Outlook Empy 'Deleted Items Folder'

12. Outlook -Deleted items