How do I show a filtered list of items in the Outlook Explorer Object
Author Message
 How do I show a filtered list of items in the Outlook Explorer Object

I would like to display a filtered list of items in an
explorer window, as if I had used the "find" option from
the Tools menu. I have attempted to restrict the MAPI
folder's items collection, but the explorer window always
displays the entire contents of the folder.  If that can't
be done, can I select a specific item and highlight it in
the explorer window?  The display method for an item
always takes me to the inspector window.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Steve Hawhee

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 02:00:46 GMT

1. Explorer-like interface to Outlook items with mixed type items in a folder

2. Distribution list item in outlook object model..???Help please

3. Change of focus from the item list pane to the folder list pane in an explorer

4. ToolTip show list item on list box ????

5. Displaying filtered items in an explorer window

6. Filter List Box items

7. Filter list box items by their first character

8. Outlook showing Bold on days containing items

9. Show first item in Dropdown List

10. show more combo list items?

11. show tooltip over hidden list item

12. Show specific list item as selected