Insert autotext with VBa
Author Message
 Insert autotext with VBa

How can I insert autotext in a footer with VBA code?
Roland Lanz

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Insert autotext with VBa

Hi Roland,

Quote:
> How can I insert autotext in a footer with vba code?

See reply in vba.general group. Please do not multipost.

--
Hope this helps.
ibby

Please post replies or follow-ups to the **newsgroup** so that participants
may benefit or contribute.

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Insert autotext with VBa

Hi News.vegasys.net,

Quote:
> How can I insert autotext in a footer with vba code?

NormalTemplate.AutoTextEntries("Name").Insert _
Where:=Activedocument.Sections(1).Footers(wdHeaderFooterPri
mary).Range, RichText:=True

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Sat, 05 Apr 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Inserting Autotext using VBA - loses formatting and styles

2. Insert autotext with vba

3. Macro that inserts Autotext loses styles of Autotext entry

4. Problem with format on insert autotext, and in inserting elements with form fields

5. Inserting AutoText in Header and retaining formatting

6. Inserting AutoText from a Global Template

7. Insert Autotext Entries in a Document

8. Autotext Insert in Cell Using Range

9. Word XP- Insert Autotext- Tables

10. Insert AutoText in Footer via Macro

11. If true Insert Autotext