How make web files visible in windows explorer?
Author Message
 How make web files visible in windows explorer?

I have a web site that has a number of files organized in a special way. I
want to make a plug-in (or something) so that they can be viewed through
windows-explorer as though they were a file-system. Does anyone know how to
do this?

And can I make the file-folder structure however I want? I know MS's web
storage system can do this, is there a way to make your own sort of web
storage system?

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 05:24:33 GMT

1. Retrieving File Names and Web Links (URL's) from Windows\Favorites (Internet Explorer)

2. Explorer Cache Files not Visible in FileBox?

3. FILE DSNs not visible in Crystal 8 Data Explorer

4. Making a window explorer with a webbrowser control?

5. making file tree as in Explorer, how-to

6. Help needed - VB6/Web application clash with Windows XP/Internet Explorer 6

7. Doubleclick a file in Windows Explorer, start my program opening that file

8. How to download a file with winsock (or webbrowser without visible window)

9. file explorer on a web page

10. Making a web browser display a selected URL or file from VB5

11. Need Information - Explorer Bar like in Windows Explorer/Outlook Express

12. Making Word Visible