wdFieldType values.
Author Message
 wdFieldType values.

Where can I find an exhaustive explanation to the meaning
of wdFieldType values? As it usually happens with VBA
help, a complete list of values is presented
(wdFieldAddIn, wdFieldAdvance...), but there's no way to
know how those constants work.
I've searched in WordBasic help too, trying to find some
kind of analogy, but that didn't help me at all.

Thanks.

Tue, 12 Oct 2004 18:30:38 GMT
 wdFieldType values.
Hi Manuel,

I don't know of any specific, one-on-one reference. But the
field type names usually agrees almost exactly with the
actual field names (Addin, Advance...). so go into the Word
user interface, start Help, and look for "Addin field" or
"Advance field"

Quote:
> Where can I find an exhaustive explanation to the meaning
> of wdFieldType values? As it usually happens with VBA
> help, a complete list of values is presented
> (wdFieldAddIn, wdFieldAdvance...), but there's no way to
> know how those constants work.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.mvps.org/word
http://go.compuserve.com/MSOfficeForum

This reply is posted in the Newsgroup; please post any
follow question or reply in the newsgroup and not by e-mail
:-)

Mon, 01 Nov 2004 17:42:47 GMT

1. List of wdFieldTypes

2. combobox value: can not change value

3. Converting Currency Values to their string values

4. Checkbox value = Checkbox2 value ?

5. Write nonstring value to INI having no such value yet

6. FYI: Different result with Multipage1.Value = Multipage1.Value + 1 or - 1

7. Combobox or Listbox: separting key values from display values

8. ComboBox Display value and Data Value?

9. Calulated fields changes control values back to original values

10. adodb connection to excel: recordset.fields(i).value=null for fields with numeric value

11. how to extract rgb values from color value?

12. Finding the number value of a hex value