Who has Bithday?
Author Message
 Who has Bithday?

Hi,

I want to find Birthdates between a dateinterval in a query not an
SQL-staement or VBA code.

Example:

Mik 25-09-60
Lisbeth 16-09-66
Carrie 20-09-71
debbie 03-11-61

Inputdates are 20-09-99 and 26-09-99

Returndates must be:

Mik 25-09-60
Lisbeth 16-09-66
Carrie 20-09-71

That means I only want to return the DAY-MONTH part of the dates, but how?.

Thanks in advance...

Mik

Sun, 04 Nov 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Who has Bithday?
Hi Mik,

Look at DatePart in DateDiff in help.

    HTH
    -- Dev

: Hi,
:
[...]

1. Is Having Multiple Access Databases better than Having one big Access Database?

2. Is Having Multiple Access Databases better than Having one big Access Database?

3. exporting table through vb without strings having quotes

4. Newbie having trouble with VBA Code in Access

5. Having Trouble populating an array from table values

6. getting reference path errors, having trouble fixing.

7. Having some problems with ObjectNames(newbie)

8. Having trouble programatically switching between fax and pdf report output

9. Having Trouble w/Data Validation Code (Acc97)

10. Having trouble with the TransferDatabase method

11. Problem starting Acces 97 after having started Outlook 2000

12. Having problems with VBA332.dll