run time error 438
Author Message
 run time error 438

I am writing a macro that walks through successors as a
task and marks their flag5 as true. I keep getting an
error "Object doesn't support this property or method".
Here's my code for the section. Can anyone help me? Should
I attach the entire file?

Sub FanForward(T As Task, boolCrit As Boolean)
Dim TT As Task
T.Flag5 = True
    For Each TT In T.SuccessorTasks
            If TT.Flag5 <> True Then
            If Not boolCrit Then
                FanForward TT, boolCrit
           End If
           If boolCrit And TT.boolCritical Then
                FanForward TT, boolCrit
            End If
        End If
    Next TT
End Sub

Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:18:54 GMT
 run time error 438

Hmm, that looks kinda like the macro I wrote.
Why don't you post the whole thing here?

--
Please try to keep replies in this group. I do check e-mail, but only
infrequently.

-Jack Dahlgren, Project MVP

+++++++++++++++++++

Quote:
> I am writing a macro that walks through successors as a
> task and marks their flag5 as true. I keep getting an
> error "Object doesn't support this property or method".
> Here's my code for the section. Can anyone help me? Should
> I attach the entire file?

> Sub FanForward(T As Task, boolCrit As Boolean)
> Dim TT As Task
> T.Flag5 = True
>     For Each TT In T.SuccessorTasks
>             If TT.Flag5 <> True Then
>             If Not boolCrit Then
>                 FanForward TT, boolCrit
>            End If
>            If boolCrit And TT.boolCritical Then
>                 FanForward TT, boolCrit
>             End If
>         End If
>     Next TT
> End Sub

Sat, 09 Jul 2005 03:36:16 GMT

1. Run time error 438

2. run time error 438

3. Run Time error 438

4. Run-time error 438

5. Run-time error 438 - Calling all VB gurus

6. VB Run time error 438 : Object doesn't support this property or method

7. Run-time error 438 on some but not all machines (VB 4.0 16-bit)

8. Run-Time Error '438'

9. Automation Error 438 when running a compiled VB program

10. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

11. Microsoft Visual C++ Run time library Run time error R6025

12. Need help with error 438!!!