Running VBA-code Offfice, through Linux Wine
Author Message
 Running VBA-code Offfice, through Linux Wine

Hello,

Does anybody have any experience in running your VBA programs while using
Linux Wine (WIndows EMulator)?
Is it stable? Any preferrable version of Wine?
The issue has arisen now I am writing some time/date triggered program used
for sending operational reports to the relevant people within the company I
work for. My boss will not want to pay for more MS-licences, so I thought
about running my prog on a seperate computer with Linux installed.

Best regards,
Stefan

Sun, 07 Nov 2004 03:29:01 GMT

1. VB6 IDE on Linux/Wine

2. Offfice 2k3 VBA

3. Linux new langauge : Was ANNOUNCE Linux BASIC

4. Running VB.NET application on Linux

5. Getting a QB program to run under linux

6. Running .exe programs on Redhat Linux servers

7. Running a VB6 app under Linux

8. VB 2 run on Linux

9. Start Access and Run VBA Code Automatically

10. Invalid data format, no longer runs VBA code

11. running code from Access that runs code in an excel spreadsheet

12. Running VBA code on multiple MDB's