MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll
Author Message
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

I've just reinstalled Access97 on my machine.  When I attempt to open the
sample Developer Solutions.mdb for example, I get an error message -
"compile error: can't find project or library".  I click okay and then
attempt to start my object browser to find the missing library, and receive
another error, "msaccess has caused an invalid page fault in module
vba332.dll".  This error is fatal.  I cannot go beyond this point.  My
vba332.dll is version 3.0.7019 and is 1,560 kb.  I've installed the
sp1off97.exe also.  Is there another more recent version of vba332.dll out
there?  Thanks.  Microsoft's knowledge base has not been responding today
to any queries.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Sun, 09 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module vba332.dll

    ACC95: "Invalid Page Fault in
    VBA232.DLL" Error Message

    Last reviewed: June 2, 1997
    Article ID: Q141222

         Microsoft Access version 7.0

    SYMPTOMS

    Novice: Requires knowledge of the user interface on single-user computers.

    In Microsoft Access version 7.0, you may receive the following error
message while
    developing, over time, an application with code, for example, when you work
on a form
    containing event procedures or when you start the application:

       This application has performed an illegal operation and will be shut

       down.

    If you click the Details button, you see the following information:

       Msaccess.exe caused an invalid page fault in module VBA232.DLL.

    NOTE: This error can also occur when you print a code module in Far East
versions of
    Microsoft Access, which contains DBSC (double-byte character set)
characters.

    CAUSE

    This error message has three possible causes:

         A confirmed bug in the Visual Basic for Applications Development
Environment
         (VBA232.dll version 2.0.5524)
         A damaged database
         Mismatched dynamic link libraries (.dll files) in the \Windows\System
folder as a
         result of installing Microsoft Office Standard for Windows 95 or
Microsoft Office
         Professional for Windows 95 before Microsoft Access 7.0

    RESOLUTION

    You can resolve this error message by trying the following steps. If you
try these in order,
    you can stop at whichever step eliminates the problem and skip the
remaining steps:

       1.Install the update to Vba232.dll. For more information about this
update and how to
         obtain it, please see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge
Base:

               ARTICLE-ID: Q147529

         TITLE : ACC95: Updated Vba232.dll Available on MSL

also look at the earlier notes about 'compile....'   check to see if any of the
libraries on the list that pops up are 'MISSING..."    see dev's note.

Quote:

> I've just reinstalled Access97 on my machine.  When I attempt to open the
> sample Developer Solutions.mdb for example, I get an error message -
> "compile error: can't find project or library".  I click okay and then
> attempt to start my object browser to find the missing library, and receive
> another error, "msaccess has caused an invalid page fault in module
> vba332.dll".  This error is fatal.  I cannot go beyond this point.  My
> vba332.dll is version 3.0.7019 and is 1,560 kb.  I've installed the
> sp1off97.exe also.  Is there another more recent version of vba332.dll out
> there?  Thanks.  Microsoft's knowledge base has not been responding today
> to any queries.  Any help would be very much appreciated.

Fri, 14 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault in module VBA332.DLL

2. ACCESS Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

3. Invalid Page Fault in Module VBA332.DLL

4. Winword caused an invalid page fault in module VBE6.DLL

5. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

6. VB6 caused invalid page fault in module MSXBSE35.DLL

7. VB5 caused an invalid page fault in module KERNEL32.DLL

8. IEXPLORE caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL

9. wscript caused invalid page fault in module msado15.dll

10. VB6 caused an invalid page fault in module MSVBVM60.DLL at 014f:6604b3ce

11. VB32 caused an invalid page fault in module V32.DLL

12. MSACCESS caused an invalid page fault