opening a menu with right-click
Author Message
 opening a menu with right-click
Hi,

I'd just like to know if it's possible to open a menu by right clicking on a
control of a form. If so, how?

Thanx in advance

murat arslan

Thu, 04 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 opening a menu with right-click
Perhaps ShortCutMenuBar (see help) is what you are looking for??

 -- Dev

: Hi,
:
: I'd just like to know if it's possible to open a menu by right clicking on
: control of a form. If so, how?
:
: Thanx in advance
:
: murat arslan
:
:

Fri, 05 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Right click pop-up menu (when it's already open)

2. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

3. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

4. Right Click PopUp Menu and dynamic menu Item

5. Right click menu (context menu?)

6. Editing right-click menu in query container

7. Inbox right click menu item

8. Accessing right click menus - outlook's object model

9. Add macro to right click menu and get selected item in contacts

10. customize right-click context menu in Word

11. Right Click menus in Excel

12. accessing right click menus