Access exits at PCs with Op.Syst.Win2K Prof./Win2k Server
Author Message
 Access exits at PCs with Op.Syst.Win2K Prof./Win2k Server

I have db developed in Mic.Access 2000. If I operate this
db in PCs with operating system Win2K Professional or
Win2K Server, I can't edit or add any data to the forms,
the db will just exit without any notice or error
messages.  I have checked the tools references at the
codepage, everything is there and there's nothing
missing.  If I operate the db at PCs with operating system
Windows 98, everything works well and perfectly.

Can anybody let me know what's wrong here and how to solve
this problem? Please help.

Regards,
Sandra

Tue, 04 Oct 2005 10:59:21 GMT

1. IPF on exit after VBA macro runs (Word2K SR-1 on Win2K Pro)

2. Application hangs on exit under Win2K

3. PLEASE help-MIRC On win2k server

4. VBS Script to Create DNS Reverse Lookup Zones in Win2K Server

5. Looking for Win2k script to install Component Server Packages

6. European date problem on win2k server

7. vbsript to start terminal server on win2k

8. Login Script for Win2K server and Win95 Clients

9. Win2k: Microsoft Transaction Server Type Library missing

10. Transaction Server, Win2K, VB6.0

11. Common Dialog ActiveX Control not loading properly on Win2k Server

12. Connecting reports on Win2K to SQL Server on NT4