dll function description
Author Message
 dll function description

Is there a website/way to find the list of functions in a dll and the
description for that function?

Mon, 19 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 dll function description
try
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library

rgds
Jonas

Quote:
> Is there a website/way to find the list of functions in a dll and the
> description for that function?

Tue, 20 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Cards.dll (32-bit) function description

2. Where can I find SAMLIB.DLL functions complete description

3. Description of arguments in function form

4. Showing description of a function/sub in tooltip

5. how to specify arguments description as createing function

6. ToolTips with functions description

7. Descriptions of user-created functions

8. Function Descriptions

9. Description of API functions

10. Description of API functions?

11. Tutorial or Docs containig a complete description of API functions

12. I need a help file with a detailed description of Win32 API functions