help help help
Author Message
 help help help

Why don't you search the internet, there are plenty of access sites with
free pieces of code.  OR goto the northwinds and solutions DBs that come
with access.  You are way too general in your request for examples.  I
couldn't possibly email you all of the snipits and examples that i have
collected over the years.

good luck in your learning adventure.

Quote:

>I have as yet had no response to my previous postings. So I may be
>writing to the wrong discussion groups. Any help at all is appreciated.
>What I want to be able to do is examine Access code written for
>Microsoft access version 2.0 so I can reverse engineer good examples of
>how Access can be used. I do have the limited examples and books
>supplied by microsoft but these , how should I say, do not cover problem
>solving in practice.

>So any users of microsoft access a I would appreciate if you could
>supply me examples of your Access files.  (file.mdb)

>Ian (Melbourne, Australia)

Sun, 23 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,help,

2. Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help, Help,

3. Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,Help,

4. Help Help Help Help Help Help !!!!!

5. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELPHELP HELP HELP

6. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HE LP HELP HELP HEL P HELP HELP

7. HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP

8. help help help help help

9. HELP HELP HELP Set document name of print job from VB HELP HELP HELP

10. HELP HELP HELP Early Binding Excel 5.0 HELP HELP HELP

11. HELP HELP HELP HELP Comdlg32 error in VB6 under Win2K

12. HELP HELP HELP HELP