Controllin Word with Visual Basic.net Standard 2002
Author Message
 Controllin Word with Visual Basic.net Standard 2002

I am using the article located at
http://www.*-*-*.com/
scid= http://www.*-*-*.com/ :80/support/kb/articles/Q
301/6/56.ASP&NoWebContent=1

at the bottom it says to put

Imports Microsoft.Office.Interop

at the beginning of Form1

When I do I get an error saying

Namespace or type 'Interop' for the
Imports 'Microsoft.Office.Interop' cannot be found.

What do I really need to put there?  Will Imports Word
work?  I am using Visual Basic.Net Standard 2002 version.

Thanks

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 11:53:49 GMT
 Controllin Word with Visual Basic.net Standard 2002
As I understand it, you have to add references at least to Word and maybe to
Office to your proyect.
Hope this helps

From Spain

Juan Maga?a

Quote:
> I am using the article located at
> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?
> scid=http://support.microsoft.com:80/support/kb/articles/Q
> 301/6/56.ASP&NoWebContent=1

> at the bottom it says to put

> Imports Microsoft.Office.Interop

> at the beginning of Form1

> When I do I get an error saying

> Namespace or type 'Interop' for the
> Imports 'Microsoft.Office.Interop' cannot be found.

> What do I really need to put there?  Will Imports Word
> work?  I am using Visual Basic.Net Standard 2002 version.

> Thanks

Sun, 01 Jan 2006 15:58:37 GMT

1. Can Visual Basic .NET standard 2002 do databases?

2. Word 2002 and Visual Basic Editor

3. Word 2002: How to save a file in Word 97 format in Word 2002

4. Sprite graphic sample code with Visual Basic.Net standard

5. Visual Basic .net standard

6. .NET Framework 1.1 and Visual Studio 2002

7. Visual Studio .Net 2003 Final Beta, simple socket code breaks between 2002 and 2003

8. visual studio.net pro 2002

9. Visual Basic in excel 2002