How Detect Group Subselect
Author Message
 How Detect Group Subselect

I need to determine whether or not a user has selected a shape that is
part of a group. When I create a group of shapes and select one of the
shapes (dim green handles instead of bright green), then

ActiveWindow.Selection.count returns 0.

How do I determine if a shape in a group is selected?

Steve

Sat, 31 May 2003 06:10:35 GMT
 How Detect Group Subselect
See Selection.IterationMode

Graham

Quote:

> I need to determine whether or not a user has selected a shape that is
> part of a group. When I create a group of shapes and select one of the
> shapes (dim green handles instead of bright green), then

> ActiveWindow.Selection.count returns 0.

> How do I determine if a shape in a group is selected?

> Steve

Graham Wideman
MS MVP for Visio
Book: Visio 2000 Developer's Survival Guide
... and resources for programmable diagramming at:
http://www.diagramantics.com
Unoffical Visio FAQ:
http://www.diagramantics.com/diagenvs/visio/faq/index.htm

(Remove the obvious to email me)

Tue, 03 Jun 2003 10:08:53 GMT

1. Subselects in Access97

2. modifiable subselect field

3. detect group

4. Detecting if Item is in a group

5. How to detect a change in Group Field

6. Detecting which nt groups I belong too with .net

7. Grouping Tool Windows: tab group or tiled group

8. Stopping data from being grouped by Group 1 when that group is suppressed

9. This group or VB group for VBDOS?

10. creating a program group and group items

11. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1

12. Program Group within a Group in Win 3.1