Help on Animation
Author Message
 Help on Animation

Put some code that toggles the visible property of the label in the timer event of the form and then set the timer interval property
to the desired flash rate.

--

Sco

M.L. "Sco" Scofield, MCT, MCP, MSS
Useful Metric Conversion #7 of 19: 1 millionth of a fish = 1 microfiche

Quote:

> Hi, I hope someone can help.

> How do I make a label flash in Access97 ? tried a lot of ways but nothing
> seem to be working.

> Bernard

Tue, 17 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on Animation
Hi, I hope someone can help.

How do I make a label flash in Access97 ? tried a lot of ways but nothing
seem to be working.

Bernard

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Help on Animation
Bernard,

Dev Ashish has some code to do this - see
http://www.mvps.org/access/forms/frm0020.htm

Simon Lewis

Quote:
> Hi, I hope someone can help.

> How do I make a label flash in Access97 ? tried a lot of ways but nothing
> seem to be working.

> Bernard

Wed, 18 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. HELP ON ANIMATION!!!

2. NEED help with animation timing (QuickBASIC)

3. Help creating: Animation Player (like FLASH)

4. help: sprite-animation

5. Help with animation, and window size.

6. HELP GIF animation in VB

7. Please help with Animation..avi at form start up?

8. Sprite animation without an animation control?

9. About Animation control in VB5..Help..Help

10. Direct Animation Reference MISSING - PLease Help

11. Help-Picture files in Qbasic & animation

12. Animation VB Help