Select a date in the Calender Folder
Author Message
 Select a date in the Calender Folder

hi all,

i want to switch folder view to the default calender and
select a specific date, i use to following code to do the
switch, what to do to select the date?

    Set OutlookInstance.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder =
OutlookInstance.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder
(olFolderCalendar)

    OutlookInstance.ActiveExplorer.CurrentView
= "Day/Week/Month View With AutoPreview"

thnx,
mutaz

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:00:41 GMT
 Select a date in the Calender Folder
Outlook doesn't provide any way to select a specific date programmatically. (Well, Outlook 2002 has a GoToDate method, but the KB warns not to use it.)

--
Sue Mosher, Outlook MVP
   Outlook and Exchange Solutions

Quote:
> hi all,

> i want to switch folder view to the default calender and
> select a specific date, i use to following code to do the
> switch, what to do to select the date?

>     Set OutlookInstance.ActiveExplorer.CurrentFolder =
> OutlookInstance.GetNamespace("MAPI").GetDefaultFolder
> (olFolderCalendar)

>     OutlookInstance.ActiveExplorer.CurrentView
> = "Day/Week/Month View With AutoPreview"

> thnx,
> mutaz

Wed, 28 Jul 2004 20:53:34 GMT

1. Determine Selected Folder and Selected Item in Folder

2. Converting Julian dates to Calender dates.

3. Rendering Calenders on Public Folders

4. How to create appointment calender from calender in VB

5. How to create the calender in MDI form without using vbBuilt in Calender Function

6. Can we open specific user calender on apecific date

7. Calender Control Date selector

8. Highlighting various dates in a calender control

9. Calender & Passing the date

10. how do i use date picker & calender

11. Calender dates.

12. Folder Open Dialog - How to pre-select folder