User forms and screen resolutions
Author Message
 User forms and screen resolutions

I prefer to operate with the 800x600 screen resolution. When VBA
applications developed in this environment are run in environments with
higher resolution (1024x768), the fonts of the user forms are not as
pleasent as in the original environment.

Is there any solution to that problem ?

/BosseH

Mon, 19 Jan 2004 19:26:09 GMT
 User forms and screen resolutions
You can scale the userform and its controls based on the screen resolution.
Ken Getz has an interesting discussion of this in his Access 2000
Deverloper's Handbook, Access 97 Developer's Handbook and, perhaps, VBA
DEveloper's Handbook.

Ken's books are MUST haves for VBA programming.
Check for best price at www.bookpool.com and www.bestbookbuys.com.

Access 2000 Developer's Handbook Set (ISBN: 0782123716): It's a 2 volume
set.
VBA Developer's Handbook (ISBN: 07821297821)
--
Please post your response to the newsgroup. Do not email me a copy of the
message.

http://www.standards.com/ipusers/standards; Word macros, including
converting from WordBasic to VBA; Technical writing and reviewing; Standards

> I prefer to operate with the 800x600 screen resolution. When VBA
> applications developed in this environment are run in environments with
> higher resolution (1024x768), the fonts of the user forms are not as
> pleasent as in the original environment.

> Is there any solution to that problem ?

> /BosseH

Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:59:56 GMT

1. Adjust forms to users' screen resolution

2. Determining user's screen resolution at runtime

3. Screen to adapt to user resolution

4. Screen resolution most users use...

5. User′s screen resolution

6. How do I determine a users screen resolution

7. Rezing Forms for Different Screen Resolutions

8. Forms bug dependent on screen resolution

9. Any technique to display window form in different screen resolution

10. Resizing controls on forms automatically to suit screen resolutions

11. Screen resolution & Form layout

12. Forms in different screen resolutions