Distrubute macros
Author Message
 Distrubute macros

I know this has been discussed before, but can someone give me some advice
on distributing macros and installing on other pcs.

TIA

Dylan

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:20:12 GMT
 Distrubute macros
See
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/DistributeMacros.htm

and

http://www.gmayor.dsl.pipex.com/Template_Locations.htm

--
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>
     Graham Mayor -  Word MVP

   Web site www.gmayor.dsl.pipex.com
  Word MVP web site www.mvps.org/word
<>>< ><<> ><<> <>>< ><<> <>>< <>>< ><<>

Quote:

> I know this has been discussed before, but can someone give me some
> advice on distributing macros and installing on other pcs.

> TIA

> Dylan

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:49:45 GMT
 Distrubute macros

Quote:

> I know this has been discussed before, but can someone give me some advice
> on distributing macros and installing on other pcs.

Hi Dylan

Take a look here

Distributing macros to other users
http://www.mvps.org/word/FAQs/MacrosVBA/DistributeMacros.htm

--
Regards
Jonathan West - Word MVP

Mon, 05 Dec 2005 21:52:31 GMT
 Distrubute macros

--
See <URL: http://addbalance.com/word/movetotemplate.htm> for step-by-step
instructions on moving / sharing / copying customizations including

Word New User FAQ & Web Directory:

Microsoft's Legal Users' Guide)

Word Resources Page

See also the MVP FAQ: <URL: http://www.mvps.org/word/> which is awesome!
from my ignorance and your wisdom.

Quote:

> I know this has been discussed before, but can someone give me some advice
> on distributing macros and installing on other pcs.

> TIA

> Dylan

Tue, 06 Dec 2005 08:11:10 GMT

1. Distrubuting app with Crystal reports

2. How to make my distrubuted app smaller?

3. Distrubuting update

4. How do i distrubute MSINET.OCX

5. Dll's To distrubute

6. macro box pops up when no macros exist

7. macro changing code in another macro

8. macro to change code in another macro

9. How to make changes in macros with help of anather macro

10. Word Macro runs then gets Macro Not Found

11. Removing the [ENABLE MACROS] [DISABLE MACROS] popup window

12. Word 97 Macros > Word XP Macros