Domain Aggregate Function problem
Author Message
 Domain Aggregate Function problem

I have a library database which uses DSum function on one of it's linked tables.
The function works fine when testing the library stand-alone, but when used
incorporated from within another database when running the application, the DSum
function causes an Overflow error (6).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Thu, 01 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 Domain Aggregate Function problem

It could be the data type that is getting summed.
Maybe it is not large enough to handle the volume of data.
Check the field type.

Dan

I have a library database which uses DSum function on one of it's linked
tables.
The function works fine when testing the library stand-alone, but when used
incorporated from within another database when running the application, the
DSum
function causes an Overflow error (6).

Does anyone have any ideas?

Fri, 02 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Domain Aggregate function to return Collection/array

2. DAO didn't recognize Domain Aggregate functions

3. Missing Domain Aggregate functions in VB5

4. Help using Domain Aggregate Functions in VB5/6

5. Domain Aggregate Functions

6. Jet Domain Aggregate Functions & Visual Basic

7. Domain Aggregate Functions

8. Yet Another Domain Aggregate Problem

9. Domain Aggregate Problem

10. new type of aggregate function (product function)

11. domain pruefen domain provider es domain registrieren domain angebot no domain

12. domaene sichern de tc domain domain registrieren preisvergleich kostenlose toplevel domain de domain preis