Need sample code for read public folder contact into access
Author Message
 Need sample code for read public folder contact into access

Hi All,

   Can anyone provide me a sample code/idea to show how to
read the contact item at public folder using VBA?

Many Thanks.

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 10:11:43 GMT
 Need sample code for read public folder contact into access

Quote:
> Can anyone provide me a sample code/idea to show how to
> read the contact item at public folder using VBA?

Try http://www.slipstick.com/dev/customimport.htm

 Hollis D. Paul [MVP - Outlook]

 Using Virtual Access 4.52 build 277 (32-bit), Windows 2000 build 2195
 http://search.support.microsoft.com/kb/c.asp?FR=0&SD=TECH&LN=EN-US

 Mukilteo, WA  USA

Fri, 09 Jan 2004 15:52:30 GMT

1. Help Copy Public Folder Calander Items to Personal Calendar(code sample)

2. Accessing Outlook Contacts in Public Folder

3. Importing Contacts from Access to Exchange Public folder

4. Public Folder Contact folders.

5. Syncronize in programmatic way, the folder Contact with the public folder

6. Sample Code Needed to Compress a MS Access file from code in a VB 6 program

7. Need Folder permissions Read Only / Program Access Read Write

8. How to access a public folder with VBA-code

9. How do I add a contact to a public folder programatically

10. Resolve Contact to Public Folder

11. Enable a Public folder (contacts) for Outlook address Book

12. Create New Contact in Public Folder