Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file
Author Message
 Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file

I am creating a report in Access97, using a code module to
run several queries that are needed to create the report.
Does anyone know how to save (export?), a report out as a
PDF file?  I do have Adobe Writer, but have no experience
trying to create a pdf from Access. And, I have selected
the adobe References that are available for the coding,
but I have no idea what commands are necessary.

Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

Thanks a lot!

Mon, 02 May 2005 03:20:54 GMT
 Saving an Access97 Report as a PDF file
I think that Adobe Writer is instaled as virtual Printer also. Look in
Printer's Folder. Is possible to redirect print to this printer in VBA code,
output of this printer driver is *.PDF file. Excuse my English.

| I am creating a report in Access97, using a code module to
| run several queries that are needed to create the report.
| Does anyone know how to save (export?), a report out as a
| PDF file?  I do have Adobe Writer, but have no experience
| trying to create a pdf from Access. And, I have selected
| the adobe References that are available for the coding,
| but I have no idea what commands are necessary.
|
| Once again, any help would be greatly appreciated!!!
|
| Thanks a lot!

Mon, 02 May 2005 15:49:40 GMT

1. Saving report output to PDF File

2. Saving a report as a .pdf file

3. SAving a MS Word file to a PDF file and a text file

4. Save each page as seperate HTML or PDF file

5. using Acrobat Control in VB for saving as PDF file

6. Save Excel97 file to Access97

7. error in renaming pdf files outputing from the Access Reports

8. Auto naming PDF files created from Report in W2K

9. VBA to send report to PDF file

10. Automate Report Output to PDF files

11. Automating Reports Print to File in PDF format

12. Problem exporting PDF Files with Crystal Report 8.5