Project Add-in designer
Author Message
 Project Add-in designer

Does anyone know where I could find a tutorial on the ADD-
in designer for Project.

I can get it to do a handful of things like add toolbar
and toolbar button, but the icon is not showing nor is it
compiling correctly.

thanks

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 00:27:44 GMT

1. Can't Add Crystal Reports 6.0 designer to Existing VB5 Project

2. After adding tasks outside of MS Project, saving in MS Project deletes them

3. Keep Controls Added To Toolbox From Project To Project

4. Visio AddIn designer in VB6

5. Windows forms designer automatically adds code that sets properties of custom controls

6. Adding new Columnstyles to Grid Designer

7. CLSID or GUID, Addin Designer Module

8. unable to load forms designer add-in

9. Adding a DHTML Designer

10. Adding a DHTML Designer

11. Referencing ActiveX Designers from Add-In

12. data form designer addin