Could Not Open Macro Storage
Author Message
 Could Not Open Macro Storage

When I run a Word VBA macro under Win2000 it generates an error on the
following line of code:  set objPara = ActiveDocument.Paragraphs(1)
The error message is Error 5981:  Could not open macro storage.  I do not
get this error under WinNT 4.0.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in
advance.

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Could Not Open Macro Storage
of VBE6.DLL the problem went away.  The old version of the DLL was created
3/11/99 1:00 pm.  The newer version was created five hours later at 6:03 pm
on the same day.

Quote:
> When I run a Word VBA macro under Win2000 it generates an error on the
> following line of code:  set objPara = ActiveDocument.Paragraphs(1)
> The error message is Error 5981:  Could not open macro storage.  I do not
> get this error under WinNT 4.0.  Does anyone have any ideas?  Thanks in
> advance.

Sun, 15 Sep 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Could not open macro storage error: 5891

2. could not open macro storage

3. Error: 5981 Could not open macro storage

4. Could Not Open Macro Storage

5. Could not open macro storage

6. 5981 could not open macro storage error

7. error - Could not open macro storage

8. Could not open macro storage!!!!!!!!!!

9. Could not open macro storage error.

10. COULD NOT OPEN MACRO STORAGE

11. Urgent: Could not open macro storage

12. 5981 Error : Could not open Macro Storage