Dependency Checking Techniques
Author Message
 Dependency Checking Techniques

I would like the ability to analyze all modules in a project and check their
dependencies.  I'm not so concerned with references to external libraries, as
I can manage those fairly well.  I AM concerned with breaking code by removing
modules that I mistakenly thought to be non-essential.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

   Eric

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dependency Checking Techniques
I'm pretty sure that Total Access Analyzer, available at
www.fmsinc.com, has this feature, in addition to a whole lot more
useful ways to document your database.

 -- Andy

Quote:

>I would like the ability to analyze all modules in a project and check their
>dependencies.  I'm not so concerned with references to external libraries, as
>I can manage those fairly well.  I AM concerned with breaking code by removing
>modules that I mistakenly thought to be non-essential.

>Any suggestions?

>Thanks,

>   Eric

Sat, 28 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. DLL dependency checking program please ?

2. checking dll dependencies from code

3. Technique for tracking records

4. ACC97: Automatic logoff techniques

5. dual entry - verification techniques

6. Advanced development tools & techniques

7. Need help with form technique....

8. Strategies and Techniques for making 30-Day Trial Software

9. Any technique to display window form in different screen resolution

10. ActiveX Control in VB6 use the OOP technique?

11. Best paging techniques with DataSets / DataReaders...?

12. programmatic technique