Sorting Tasks
Author Message
 Sorting Tasks

I need to loop through all tasks, and I need the tasks sorted by an
arbitrary field (ie. Text1).  How do I do this?

Once I change the sort order, how do I restore the old sort order?

Thanks,

Jonathan.

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 07:59:14 GMT
 Sorting Tasks
Hi,

Simply use:

Sort Key1:="Text1", Renumber:=False

To resort  use
Sort Key1:="Id"

--
For Companion Products and Project FAQ visit the MVP site
www.mvps.org/project/

Rod Gill
Microsoft Project MVP
Automated reporting across multiple project files,
Time sheets that seamlessly update Project files,
Free Best Practices for Project,
Project VBA Macros written for fixed prices.
Visit www.projectlearning.com for more info.

Quote:
> I need to loop through all tasks, and I need the tasks sorted by an
> arbitrary field (ie. Text1).  How do I do this?

> Once I change the sort order, how do I restore the old sort order?

> Thanks,

> Jonathan.

Mon, 08 Sep 2003 08:32:44 GMT

1. Percent Allocation Report sorted by Tasks

2. sort different tasks

3. Sort order - Edit Filter Sort or Quick Sort

4. How to Create Task Item in Someone Else's Task Folder

5. Adding tasks to a named task list

6. Task and Task Request

7. Keep updated copy of this task on my task list

8. Numbering tasks in task folder...

9. Hide Tasks on web task page

10. Export Timephased values for Task 0 (Project Summary task)

11. VBA task insert into an existing task list?

12. how do i select the first task (not a summry Task)