email merge from excel
Author Message
 email merge from excel

Sorry if i have crossposted to the wrong newsgroup.  Not sure which group
this applies to.

I am looking to email our contribution statements to the parishenrs of my
church.  The data is in excel and currently i do a mail merge in word and
print out letters and snail mail them.

I would like to do this thru email if possible.  Would appreciate any advice
on the direction to take.  ie vb program etc.

thanks

kipp

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 00:21:10 GMT
 email merge from excel
You can merge to electronic mail just as you would merge to a form letter
from Word. Does the Excel file contain the e-mail addresses?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

>Sorry if i have crossposted to the wrong newsgroup.  Not sure which group
>this applies to.

>I am looking to email our contribution statements to the parishenrs of my
>church.  The data is in excel and currently i do a mail merge in word and
>print out letters and snail mail them.

>I would like to do this thru email if possible.  Would appreciate any
advice
>on the direction to take.  ie vb program etc.

>thanks

>kipp

Sat, 03 Apr 2004 02:22:32 GMT

1. sending customized emails to emails in an excel spreadsheet

2. Email Data from Excel through Email.

3. Outlook VBA - open Excel, read in two fields, send email with these, close excel

4. Email Merge

5. Outlook Email Merge

6. mail merge to email

7. VBA - Email - Send HTML with Access Merge Field

8. Email items merge & preserving the format

9. Email Merge

10. merge to email?

11. Mail Merge to Email

12. Word Mail merge to Outlook Email with PDF Attachment