Advice please
Author Message
 Advice please

I'm building a table programmatically, and setting it's properties via code.
My question is: How can I set the Indexed property for certain fields in my
table via code. I want to set the property to Yes(Duplicates OK). Any ideas.

IceMan

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:03:30 GMT
 Advice please
The point is that "indexed property" is not a property of the field, but an
item in the indexes collection of the database object.
You create it as you did for the fields.

Quote:
> I'm building a table programmatically, and setting it's properties via
code.
> My question is: How can I set the Indexed property for certain fields in
my
> table via code. I want to set the property to Yes(Duplicates OK). Any
ideas.

> IceMan

Wed, 18 Jun 2003 01:31:22 GMT

1. Advice please

2. COM add-in newbie advice please

3. TOTALLY NEW TO PROGRAMMING!!!! Need Advice Please :-)

4. Advice please on most efficient event creator to check for presence of new file

5. Advice please, getting started

6. Programming advice, please?

7. Advice please on data storage

8. Need newbie advice please