Mark Items as Read or Unread
Author Message
 Mark Items as Read or Unread

I have this code below which moves emails in 1 folder to
the other.
Is there a way to make those emails Read or Unread
Automatically through programming?

Set olSourceFolder = myNamespace.Folders("My
Projects").Folders("TEST").Folders("TO LOG")
    Set olDestFolder = myNamespace.Folders("My
Projects").Folders("TEST").Folders("LOGGED")

    For Each oMailItem In olSourceFolder.Items
     oMailItem.Move (olDestFolder)
    Next

Nick

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:32:41 GMT
 Mark Items as Read or Unread
You can set the MailItem.UnRead property to True/False.
Quote:

Fri, 17 Jun 2005 23:51:09 GMT

1. Read and UnRead items

2. Mark items as read

5. VB to mark all messages in a folder as UNREAD

6. Move and mark msg as unread thru scripting

7. Mark item as read?

8. Mark email as unread

9. Using MAPI Messages to mark as Unread

10. Mark Outlook item as read

11. How to mark items as read.

12. Outlook - Reading from diferent folders/ read/unread flag