Radio button conditional enable...
Author Message
 Radio button conditional enable...

I'm using dde to get data onto my MSWord merge form on its way to the
printer.  The following expression puts an X in this text box or if "F" in
the other

{if"{ddeauto my data c2.sex \*charformat \*mergeformat}"="M" "X"}

This works great, however the clients new GE Financial form uses radio
buttons!

So far, all that I've worked out is to use a text box with no border and a
circle grouped to gether.  This seems to have caused my form to grow in kb
and become somewhat unstable.

Is there an easier way to simulate/use a radio button?

TIA

Me...

Sun, 11 Apr 2004 11:38:31 GMT

1. Disable button and change button value at radio

2. enabled=false for checkbox and radio box

3. Buttons: Disabling & Enabling INPUT Button

4. Conditional Command button display

5. Problem with Excel 97 ActiveX radio buttons

6. Black blob in radio button

7. Use of radio buttons in a WORD document

8. radio buttons?

9. Radio Button help

10. Instert text, by clicking radio button from form

11. Please help with the basics of Radio Buttons

12. Help with Radio Buttons in Word forms