New Message Event Trapping
Author Message
 New Message Event Trapping

Hello,

I would like to know how can i trap the new mails received in the Inbox and
then write the Recepients Name and the Date of mail into a File.
Is it possible to get the REPLY and FORWARD events to be trapped to run my
own code

Regards,
SSR

Sun, 05 Sep 2004 20:14:50 GMT

1. How do I trap the close event for a standard email messages

2. Why does SS Tab trap key events before the form traps them

3. Trapping Warning Messages, NOT Error Messages

4. Running a Script from the Rules Wizard after a New Message Arrival Event

5. what event is triggered when outlook creates a new email message

6. Saving New Message or Reply Message to Exch Folder

7. New messages/functions for new common controls DLL?

8. Making an Event Log Message File in VB (NOT WRITING TO THE EVENT LOG)

9. Need help with raising event in New() event in a base form

10. writing to event viewer to a new event

11. trapping info in an error message

12. Trap undeliverable email message