menu
Author Message
 menu

Hi,

I try to get the name(string) of a button in a commandbar.
This value will be used to insert a text
Here is my test:

Set menuchoix = CommandBars.ActiveMenuBar.Controls

With menuchoix
.Control.copyname = temp
Set Controls.Name = temp
     Selection.InsertFile
FileName:="c:\1cyclone\specification\piece\piece.doc",
Range:=temp, _
        Conf

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:36:12 GMT
 menu
answered in microsoft.public.word.vba.general.

Francois, please see #2 at:
http://www.mvps.org/word/FindHelp/Posting.htm

Hope this helps,
regards,
Astrid

So that all can benefit from the discussion, please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.
Visit the MVP Word FAQ site at http://www.mvps.org/word/

Quote:
> Hi,

> I try to get the name(string) of a button in a commandbar.
> This value will be used to insert a text
> Here is my test:

> Set menuchoix = CommandBars.ActiveMenuBar.Controls

> With menuchoix
> .Control.copyname = temp
> Set Controls.Name = temp
>      Selection.InsertFile
> FileName:="c:\1cyclone\specification\piece\piece.doc",
> Range:=temp, _
>         Conf

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 05:57:58 GMT

1. menus and sub-menus and sub-sub-menus

2. show a shortcut menu / popup menu / context menu

3. Multi-select Menu or Permanent Menu and MDI_CHILD Menu Handle

4. menus - how to create dropdown menus

5. Disable one of menus in custom menu

6. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

7. Access 2000: add menu to main menu bar

8. Need Help: Trouble adding a custom menu pick to a custom popup menu in VBA

9. Adding Menu item to the Mail item menu from an outlook Addin

10. Howto add a menu to right-click menu for an item

11. Adding Menu Item to Inspector Menu

12. When adding second menu item to custom menu it appears greyed out